Game #3 - Under Development > Game #3 Discussion

MBr

<< < (5/13) > >>

paynemic:
Yeah, what about totan?  I love that game.  Original theme. What's not to remake? :)

hocuslocus:
wow, KP I'd love to see that one. only ever had a chance to play it on Virtual pin.
kinda stinks, I recently bought a TOM, great game. Routing these machines I'd much rather get a new one, even if I wasn't I'd still go the new route.
Takes a lot of time, effort and money to get these 20 year old games up to spec.

surprised not to see TOTAN on the short list, guess things can change though. There might of been a lot of TAF's produced, but there aren't very many good ones. At least they are getting to become pretty rare. who knows maybe it can be remake #10

PPS:
yea, TAF is an interesting one - there were a ton of them made, yet then are not easy to find ...

well hopefully the pace will increase both in games delivered as well as new titles introduced.

each title will have new features and capabilities which will be rolled into subsequent titles ...

rick

ScottM:
Rick,
As a MMR LE owner, I appreciate your outreach to existing customers concerning the purchase of AFMR.

Although I won't be able to purchase AFMR, I look forward to your future offerings and the enhancements they contain.

Keep up the good work!

PPS:
Scott ... no worries ... just want informed customers ... and if not AFMR, then game 3 and beyond ...

rick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version